Saturday, September 4, 2010

Calypso - The Diva praying Little Red Goldfish

My fish is a Diva!

I'm not kidding either ...

Let me tell you a story about what happened in recent days ...

It 'been a very busy week, and I did not feel the cleansing of Calypso 10-gallon fish bowl. It has two filters with bubbles and a floaty toy fish that loves cuddles and pressing the shell.

Kalypso has certainly grown in size a bit 'since I received in the spring. I would say that is two times bigger. So I have this10 gallons new dish just for them as an update of its five-gallon bowl. A big difference.

Well, if I do not feel like cleaning all their house the other night, I brought him the bowl only 5 liters for the night (I call her building), so I could clean the 10 gallons in the morning. It was late at night, mind you.

He had a pretty plant new glass beads and fresh water on the floor, and she was sitting right next to my computer, so that They see me!

The nextThe next morning I sat on my e-mail and get to do 30 minutes of work. Calypso was in order ... Pools, happy to see me, etc.

However, there was no more than 10 minutes, and suddenly turned his head, floating as if dead! No notice need, nothing wrong, not obviously with it.

Out of my mind when my mother, who appeared on the right side, and moved back and forth, keeping the gills of work, would return as a fisher of fishWater.

I rushed to clean up his 10-gallon bowl, fill it out and replace her friend fish and filters, etc. It 'was the panic and frenzy ...

As soon as we have forgiven them in their homes with their large bubbles of their filters, that would change their music.

Seriously, it was as if the boycott, saying: "If I do not mean blowing, I'll just die!"

I think he was depressed that I took away their big house, her friend to buy fish, bubbles, you! Youloves his bubbles.

Within 1 hour, until it was as if nothing had happened perked. She is happy we are so busy, and I love her so much - is a particular fish - because somebody had flushed them ... She has not been moved and overturned.

Guys, show me! Do not move the fish in a building of a large house, especially if they were not bubbles! They could just die!

How melodramatic!

Kimberly Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment