Friday, September 10, 2010

Animals make the best companions - Where else can you get unconditional love?

I never had children, pets only. Some people ask me if I'm not with the kids and my answer is that I have children, the only difference is that bark or meow instead of talk, and have lost four legs instead of two.

As I write my articles on these two small dogs and the son of Sino honouree Kenji zoom around the house nickname is Bubbles because of my visit. They are all boys and want nothing more than to play together. LongerToys> than you might imagine, and after a meeting together, there are usually from one end of the house for others. I like a house full hour, but nothing I liked more than these boys have a good time.

When I use three of them walking around, strutting their stuff are complete and all the choirs to stop at the sight of a tree or a lamppost, which left all their scent and then she trotted along with me, often in tow . I recently bought all the sweaters and matchingthem in the eyes walking down the road seems to bring the best in people, as they say and how they sweet smile.

How children can be a real handful, but when I look in their eyes and see the love they feel for me soon forget how bubbles temporarily forgotten his training or toilet Kenji, the thief has stolen my true credit card off the table and hid them somewhere in the house. You are the light of my life and do not want to replace all the tea in Chinaalthough there were times when I was a little girl with a pink bow in her hair Maltese sat next to me while we dream of seeing two boys to tear the house.

My other three children were fascinated by the Egyptians and that always strike me for them independently. Lulu, Panda and Romeo must save all the cats and, apart from Ms Lulu get along very well with my boy dog. As the cats enjoy the night I beat the curfew because of my neighbors constantly Romeo Young Blackto bear. Romeo is definitely a lover not a fighter, as guided trips to the vet, some surgical intensive tests. He is an absolutely beautiful boy, in fact I think many women would like their friends were like Romeo, who lives on the name to ensure he got it.

I have five children and when he hides in his bed at night are very happy that she is a part of my life. They give me unconditional love and loyalty is not always Some people have seen. so IYou know, I am truly blessed, for these children, I call my children to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment