Thursday, August 26, 2010

Taking your company brand to the next level

I'm sure you heard the need to create a special mark or image for your company. Your brand is the image that your customers think of when they think of your product. Have you ever studied the brands of large companies? If you have a good look at what corporations are doing with their brands, you get a better understanding of what it takes to get your picture in front of your prospects.

Since a small business owner since 1995, I learnedmuch about creating a logo for my business. I understand that your logo, your photos, your colors are all part of your brand. I also learned that I must put my mark on all my marketing materials. However, I do not think really fully understand the entire scope of branding, until a few years.

I was with a group of developers and designers together to create a new web application for Adidas. Many people know brand Adidas is black and white, with threeDiagonal. Everything my son, who ran black Adidas with white stripes somewhere on that point. For example, he performed blacks Warm-up pants with three stripes on the sides of his pants. His football boots are black with three diagonal stripes on the outside of the tunnel.

But if the design team for this web application with a black, gray and white design for new applications, Adidas croaked. Apparently it was not the look, wouldfor. Come to find out, Adidas has added another piece of their brand colors. It 'really great.

The design Adidas finally agreed on a certain shade of blue with bubbles contain anywhere. These bubbles or circles were used in the form of their buttons, their link spacers, their website and their impact on the background frames for pictures.

I was curious about all these bubbles.

One day I went shoppingMy daughter and I noticed a connection. He picked up a package of socks he wanted. Were dotted with pastel or bubbles all over them. One of the couples was blue, the blue we were accurate in a web application using. I noticed on the package that were Adidas.

It was then that struck me. If Adidas is with color strips her black outside, they know how to use this instead of bubbles. After all, sometimes in black and whitedoes not work, especially if you're a girl. I went to the store and sure enough, all made by Adidas in the girl was with pastel bubbles on them. It 'was awesome branding in action.

I went to the kids section. All done by Adidas was over black with white stripes.

Returning to website design

Once we have the new web application and made the public and the world, I had noticed that AdidasAmendments to their main website. On its website, has many of the same look and feel features that are in a web application. This has helped to rationalize the brand in action and their clients make the connection between adidas and their new web application.

Additional features

Adidas also has a character they have created signature limited to their own use. You use this font anywhere. The blue exact people that were made on an application, seeon each Web page that they own. The bubble was made all the key pages moved to the web.

But I was still curious about all the bubbles. What happened to the strip?

The stripes are still there, but they contain the bubbles in their mark as well. Studying their websites, I realized that the bubbles are actually representations of balls. In many cases, with a picture or a page rebounds.The strips seem to represent power or speed, while the bubbles are the balls, their customers use to enjoy their free time while wearing his clothes Adidas.

Check out the Adidas website. Note that every single thing they sell is their brand and design. EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment