Friday, June 25, 2010

Friends of Fishing and newly installed Navigator

When I woke up this morning and met the dawn of another beautiful day. Me thinking about all the things I had to do here at home so I could get a better deal for a friend instead. It was his establishment had bought an old boat and fisherman new Fish Finder. I eagerly volunteered to help out because it is installed, this meant that we would reach the lake and then put to the test, with the ultimate reason can fish. Had boughtGarmin Fishfinder 400C Dual Beam from a great website for a very reasonable price. I must say that was very similar to make him happy to see this thing in action.

Not long till I called to see the phone, where I was, or better yet, because I was not already there. Had a new toy on the table and was looking for the manual check-out, a jump all the bells and whistles on it. Began to describe some of the features I like the Dual-BeamThe converter 45 14 degrees for maximum performance and freshwater. we want to give the High Representative Ultrascroll rate updates sonar screen lightning and split-zoom indicator that provides a closer look at fish and bottom structures, will be with an underwater camera. I had to stop him from going further. I told him I had to do a few things more and I was right about how I put down the phone, chuckling at his enthusiasm.

Was early afternoon by the time Icame to his house and the wind had picked up a bit '. It is not unusual for the North Colorado. Was finishing the installation of a new socket mounted on the upper deck of the boat. I was helping him finish, then we will start on the lines for the transducer and speed sensor. As a larger boat, where the holes already in the mirror, where other transducers mounted before. Some of the holes with the new sound head so aligned and secured with a little 'silicone, no losshave spent the remaining holes and finished the installation. Cable has taken some time to run them off the road and attached to the inner walls of the compartment and the rest of the way the dashboard. Once that happen, we had connected the power and data lines began on pan-tilt holder for the device on the dashboard. All in all, it took about an hour to complete the installation, and then we were on the road to the lake.

Once the water is turned on and the device that I swear that therenecessary for someone else to drive the boat. We were both defeated by the device all the functions and features, and with it the Ultra Bright 4-inch diagonal interface and is simple, it is a breeze, even from my position in the passenger seat or at least some places. With him fish alarm, shallow water, deep water and low battery voltage, it is quickly gave us a warning that we are not paying attention and went drifting in shallow water. Since we were there,We thought it was best to do a little 'fishing before the night would fall and we had to leave. While fishing at night would be easy with our new Navigator, as a new feature, night mode, in an optimal view of low-light and backlit keyboard provides all the necessary adjustments to make. But today we would not need because we were both working the next day. We caught a couple of hours and really loved split-zoom feature that we like a good view ofStructures, that is not our favorite fish to be able to hide from us. We returned all fish in water, because we are almost guilty that we now have the upper hand with the navigator final show us how to feel. We were on the way back to unload the trucks and gear off the boat, as I told my friend that it was an investment well spent on his boat. As we shook hands and we parted our ways, I could not help thinking it was another great day to be fishing with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment